8.21.2010

Cookie, Cookies, and Cookies

It's cookie-tastic around here! I LOVE baking cookies and lately I've been all about the rolled sugar cookies. The only problem is they also need to be iced and my hot flashes don't work well with royal icing in a pastry bag. We had a death in our Military Family (a wife's daddy) and so Mrs. OD asked if people would bring stuff. So I whipped up a batch of Toll House (60+) and a yummy Pioneer Woman "lasagna". Then I of course made another batch of Toll House for some fabulous friends. I am cookied out! That is until DWG tells me last night that his guys sure do love cookies and "we" should bake them some for their exercise. So here goes round 2 and 3 this week! Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butt Butter. Good thing I have a fabulous new apron to wear!

No comments: