9.16.2010

One of those days

I hate when the day starts out like any other then turns into one of THOSE days. Being told how awful I was, was more than I can take. Call me rude, mean, snotty, whatever you want, I don't care. But to hear you're the most awful person sucks. I know that people feel that way but they normally show it by their actions, ignoring, pretending I don't exisit, you know, but to flat out have the balls to say it to my face. Wow, you rock old lady with chicken wing arms. Funny thing is, the woman that said it was pretty much a stranger. People that hate other people usually don't have a reason. There are about five people that truly hate me and none of them have any reason. Half I care that they are ugly and hateful and the other half makes me smile :) I''m going to drown myself in my 7 chapters, 2 worksheets, 1 disscussion question, 8 posts, and my power point on the gastrointestinal system. I know that power point will make someone else feel hate towards me ;)Either wayeven if it was one of those days at least the old hag had the balls to say how she felt.

No comments: