6.24.2009

countdown

we are officially in countdown mode people! Yesterday was my last fabulous day of work for over a month! I am mostly ready for DWG to get here. Thank God for the sl who hung up all the wall stuff cause we all know it would have taken me four hours and would have been crooked. The mil and fil came over at 9 last night and we pulled weeds and laid fresh mulch in the flower beds. Today I have a few more things to run around and do and then i'll have days of rest before the excitement starts! My anxiety is high which is not a huge surprise so to compensate I've been buying clothes, shocker I know! I am beyond excited and happy and overwhelmed and oh my! all at the same time.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

WE ARE ALL EXCITED FOR YOU. THIS MAY BE THE BEST HOMECOMING EVER. WHAT WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE.
INCIDENTALLY THAT PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER.
LOVE YA BOTH