6.06.2009

could it be!?!

really really really could it be!?! the hubs really is on the downward slope to a homecoming. I try not to get excited because let's face it, it's the AF and they don't usually play fair. I am ready to get back into the swing of being an AF wife. Living so far from base and him being gone I feel very disconnected. Not that I'm not a God fearing, pink loving, proudest AF wife ever every day, some days I just feel like a wife. I miss living on base, i miss the functions and BBQs and the sense of comfort and belonging you get from being on base.
My time away from him realy has flown, i did so many new things to the house that he won't recognize it (or me hopefully) when he get's here. Just about every room in the house got a facelift, too bad I couldn't! lol kidding of course :)
Also next week, I official am back to getting my body ready for a baby. I hate temp charting, seriously who invented that!?! I am excited of course but it really is bittersweet. I feel a million times better when i'm not on treatments but I have prayed about it and He says to keep trying. I know in my heart we will be parents and I pray that it looks like us
xoxo

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey, I saw your blog on MWL! I'm so excited to find another Christian Air Force wife!