12.08.2008

day 1...part 2

today wasn't that bad...I guess. Serioulsy though, I freaking hate the airport! Whenever I'm in it my stomach is in knots. I am so tired that I don't have the energy to cry. I realized earlier that D and I have been married exactly 2 years and 8 days today...and in 4 months when we've been married exactly 3 years...I'll be sitting here typing lol. D called just a bit ago and said it was his last phone call for 1, 2, 3, 4, -12+ days...yay!..not..things are just stupid. Then he called again, I was hoping for the "just kidding, we're coming home" (I heard him say it, it was just in my head) It's so hard not to cry when I talk to him but I've learned since this is our 4th or 5th major seperation in 2.8 years, that if you hold the tears in long enough they never fall

No comments: