12.08.2008

what a stupid day

Like it isn't bad enough that he's leaving, for Iraq, but do they seriously have to be there so early! We got 1.5 hours of sleep last night...I'm sure if it was worth it or made waking up harder. Nanner and Papa were there and J was flying out to work so he was there too. Nanner had us all hold hands and J say a prayer...that started the water works. D hates it when I cry at the airport so for the most part I hold it in. I didn't go through security...it would only be for 5 minutes and that walk out alone is hard. I sat in the chair with Nanner and she chit-chatted so it kept my mind semi busy. It might be a few days or more than a week before I talk to D. Once he get's settled into his finally destinations I imagine that I'll be getting fairly regular calls. He should have his address about that time also, which I'll pass along. I'll post after I talk to him.

No comments: