12.10.2008

was i really...

holding my breath that long!?! It's so weird because D called tonight..after a missed call earlier.... I must have let out the biggest sign of relief because within 10 mins the bff called to see if I'd talked to him. then within 30 mins my mama called, then within an hour mil called...weird! he's not where he was supposed to be for part one. He's in now in a mid-point. He's doing good, he hadn't showered, changed, scraped his teeth since he left OKC, until today. He did take a convoy from part one to mid-point. NOT what I like to hear at all! He's not sure how long he'll be at mid-point before he goes to the final leg. It was so hard not to cry when we were saying good bye on the phone...I can't help how choked my voice gets. I haven't slept in days and my back is killing me...will update later

No comments: