11.17.2008

.:vent:.

I woke up this morning is the best mood! I was happy and just all around cheerful. So happy in fact that I was super creative. I remember the days when I was always creative. Now life gets in the way of that. How sad, it's true though. The day sort of turned down at about 4pm. These things happen and with the countdown almost over I have to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize. I did go see my niece tonight, which was a good thing, even if the poor thing cried (she's got healthy lungs) the whole time. She's cute as a dang button and I will hold her before she leaves (crying and all). I did lose some focus this evening...D and I have been separated alot in our marriage. We spent almost a year with very few TDY's and always short ones at that. And that's got things screwy right now. My husband is stateside, I expect him to continue to act like a non-deployed husband. ...You may all suck the pfft back in that you just let out..I don't ever get to step out of my job as a wife, I am still here taking car of everything. And I mean everything, ask D who holds the loan on his car. He'll shrug his sholders. He never steps out of his roll as SSGT, what if I steped out of my roll as a wife? The would take our stuff, our world would fall. I had just hoped that this trip would be different than the others. It hasn't and that's sad, he'll come home and then check out before he leaves. He'll never check back in before he comes home but what can I do. A long serpation is killer on a marriage and we already have quite a few downing factors on our marriage. We will make it, I don't doubt that. The Bible does not condone divorce and my faith is strong.

No comments: