11.13.2008

Day 27!!!

and it's almost over! WOO HOO! It has been a long, rough 27 days. I've had a hard time with this TDY. I think it's because he was home for pretty much a whole year and let's face it, we've never been in the same state that long, ever. We are in the home strech and it feels so good. I want to share him but I also want to lock him in the house and suck up every ounce of attention he has. MRG is coming to the airport to help pick up Uncle D and that's going to be way exciting!

It's been an interesting week to say the least...I have a random red line around my neck, got a steriod shot for it. Maybe Shingles??? It so didn't work...low grade fever is now tagging along with it. I go into this local baker who has told me over and over again how her prices are only a few bucks more than walmarts...blah blah can make any cake. Well let me tell you! Not! A 6" round cake was going to be 32.00 plus tax! WTF!?! then she tells me that she doesn't make that flavor of cake. That's funny cause last week another lady told me they did. Here's my thing...she wants repeat customers so why didn't she go to walmart, buy a box mix and charge me 32.00 plus tax for it? How the F would I know! I'll make it myself but what if I was a moron in the kitchen and couldn't. geesh!

No comments: