10.20.2008

what a day!

First...I so did not sleep last night! UGH! This has got to stop. So work was ok I got the shakes and so that kinda wrecked it. But I get back from lunch and I'm helping a customer when I hear something. And then I feel drops of water on my arms? So I turn around OMG! Not water! Dr. Pepper...2 liters of it hit the floor and exploded! I had no idea that 10 ft by 7ft high shower of soda was possible. It so is. Then I had to get D some stuff to send him. So I gather my stuff and I stop to get him a card. I'm so proud of myself I find this one where you can record a message and put a picture in it. PERFECT! I pay and I'm leaving with 30 min to get to a post office where I have no idea is. I get in the car and realize that I don't have a picture to put in it. DUH! I did find one of my nephews (yes they are mine) whew crisis adverted. So I get lost and drive past the post office 3 times before I find. I get my card out, still all proud, it's a birthday card! LMAO! It will have a good story when he gets it. Then I'm in the PO and a woman comes in and she has cupcakes and offers me one...hello fat kid I'm not turning down cake! It was the most beautiful and yummy cupcake ever! Be jealous when you see the picture of it!

No comments: