10.25.2008

I crack myself up

So it's been a long but fast week (is that possible?) It feels like it's been 3 years since he left, seeing as how I've had like 2 nights of sleep. I was awaken this morning by the sound of the biscuit phone...that was funny...so we did that and then mother-in-law and I went to base so she could get booze cheaper there, yes it's quite a drive to the base. anyway...then she dropped me off and I thought I'd make D some cutesy pictures to put in his next package. So I sat on the floor and let the dogs lick my face while I tried to snap some pictures...try is a good word...they see the tiny light that comes on, lick my mouth and scatter so all i get is a picture of dog tush. So i went to work to print them off...stayed an hour and held a baby and now instead of a picture he's now getting a 12x12 mini scrapbook...lmao mini...then i came in here awaiting an email from a stranger. While I was in here (no email, rude) I thought I'd put a ticker on my page to show how long D has been away. I make the ticker and hit get the code..wait and wait..put the code on my page and look at it to see how it looks. Then I laugh, he's only been gone 8 days...8 of the longest freaking days of my life (aw that's true love) No but seriously sometimes I crack myself up...8 days...c-r-aaaa-p

No comments: