10.31.2008

I've survived 2 weeks!

I wish that I still didn't feel so icky about all this. Life threw a huge curve ball with this class and this deployment and just everything. I hate that I can't talk to him whenever I want to...sometimes I just get so grumpy until I talk to him. I can't change it and I wish I could get used to it because it's about to get worse. I don't think he's learned any new skills since being away, he qualified for Army sharpshooter and stuff. He was in a rollover simulator today and he said it didn't phase him at all. Not surprising since e has no emotion lol. He's excited about getting to come home for a bit (me too!) He'll have lots of pictures when he comes home. He says he loves and misses everyone.
PS..he gets the most packages :D

1 comment:

mimi said...

KOOL PICTURE OF D. HE DOES LOOK
BORED, HA