10.19.2008

what day is this!?!

oh ya day 3...and I'm still here! :) just kidding...I've been through worse. The best part is that he can talk on the phone. When he has no phone access I feel so cut off, it's sickening. Friday was super suck-tastic. I had every intention of working but after getting up at 3am, I was wore out. I instead went to the city for a venti white mocha and some new shoes. Ah temporary new loves! I kept my phone glued to me in case he didn't get to call me for another week. I just couldn't miss his call. I was so exhausted I slept awesome Friday night, last night however...not so much. When the alarm went off for Sunday school i was feeling anything but joy. I managed to put on my pretty clothes and chug some coffee. about 3 times today i had to choke back the tears. It's hard to continue your routine when half of you is missing. Our church family is awesome though and after I got seated in the pew i felt the weight start to lift. O O O i got to see 2 little sisters get baptized this morning. That was so awesome. I appreciate everyone checking on me :) i know it's hard to understand what I'm going through right now. Unfortunately i have to see the big picture and now that while this trip is short, the next is not.

No comments: