10.17.2008

day 1

is slowly (very) turning into day 2...I know that it's hard for most people to imagine what I'm feeling, and you are truly blessed for that. I already miss my life as I'm used to it...he'll be back soon though. The sadness comes mostly from knowing that while this trip is "brief" his time home is more so and his continuing trip is only brief to the Army (which I don't like a.t.m.) My body is messed up from being awake at 3 am and still being awake at almost 9pm (we all know I only like to be awake 10 hours of the day). anyway....all this randomness is getting away from me, there will be a blog of all my new loves I acquired today while I was "sick"...the sun will rise tomorrow...i will make it through this..and i will cry AH HA!!! I just put life into a nutshell :)

remember when life knocks you to your knees you're in the perfect position to pray

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

*pictures tomorrow*

No comments: