3.07.2010

Prayer

I believe with all my heart (and because CB tells me daily) that God does give you the desires of your heart. I have spent countless hours on my knees, begging and pleading for the desires of my heart to happen and happen right that instant. I have spent as many hours doing my very best to praise the very reason that I take each breath. I get caught up, caught up in being human. I let fear, uncertainty, and anger rule me. Instead of reacting I should pray. The power of prayer works, I've seen it happen. He is the healer of leapers, the saver of sinners, and the holder of hearts. He saved me, he holds my heart, and with prayer he will heal me. He will fix my broken heart and he will make me whole. Until then I will rejoice and be thankful for all of the wonderful things that He has given me.

No comments: