3.21.2010

63 notifications later...

yes that really has nothing to do with anything but it was the last thing I read on Facebook...if I stayed off Facebook maybe I've had something funny to blog about. I've got nothing. I thought about talking about the doggy er but everyone's home now and there was no blood. next I was going to talk about how I have no idea what infertility cycle I am currently in and I'd really like for someone to let me know. The only problem in that I am currently upping the number so what's the point of counting if it's going to change. That's about all I've got, give me three days and I'll have plenty to pound the keys about while hopped up on some life hating, randomly crying, husband wanting to smother me hormones.
(on a not so sweet note...hormones start with the word "hor" yet they don't ever have to take them because they seem to be professional reproducers)

No comments: