8.26.2009

who am i?

I am a God loving Southern Baptist, an Air Force wife, a daughter, sister, auntie, and niece, and bored. I am bored. My life is not anywhere close to what I thought it would be when I turned 25. I didn't even spend my 25th birthday how I thought I would. But here I am, a military wife, homeowner, Christian, woman who will never concieve naturally, living halfway across the US from anywhere I like. I feel confused and yet oddly calm. I gotten the "i'm leaving for Iraq" call so many times that Egypt actually is a relief, I've heard "not pregnant" about as many times. Yet, my life is uninteresting and boring?...I told DWG today that I was having a mid-life crisis, technically a quater of a life crisis. He of course being the smarty boots he is informed that with the life expectency these days I was really having a third of a life crisis. He said that he hoped I didn't need a new car but that if that's what it takes...really though maybe a cadiallac would help :) I am tired of being bored and just rowing and rowing and rowing. Is Jesus walking on the water past me and I'm missing Him??? Maybe I will never know who I am, who I was, or who I am suppossed to be.

No comments: