8.02.2009

I can!!!

With help from Him...we've been home for about a week and oh my have we been busy! We've been painting. I will tell you what, paint a bathroom with you husband and you will learn patience, tolerance, everything! The living room looks good, one wall is a bit dark from my taste but DWG likes it. We both have to go back to work tomorrow and shocker, I don't want to go. DWG will be gone for a few days so my old life will be back momentarily. I have yet another Dr.H appt in the morning. We shall see what he says. Sometimes I think my eggs have been pickled :) I know that I will make it through this life and it will be wonderful and glorious. It's Sunday, a beautiful day(to be inside), God is doing wonderful things remember to open your heart and get on your knees!

No comments: