7.23.2009

Texas to S. Carolina

Our last day in Texas was beyond sad. It may sound dumb but i saw those boys and the sil everyday and i was used to it. I thank God he answered they're prayers and gave ETG the job he wanted and put them close to home. We left mid afternoon and went to Galveston and stayed with R&G. We had dinner right on the water and went shopping. We left bright and early monday morning and headed to florida. I don't really care for the bridges that go over the swaps at all...freaky! We stopped in Mississippi for lunch and shopping! People my husband took me shopping! Not only that he took me in the Coach and Diamond stores. I love him :) He took me to the base he's spent so much of his career at, talk aboiut beautiful! then we trudged on. We got ot florida about 4ish i guess. the plan was to get there early and go see some sights but the second i sat on the bed i wasn't willing to move until the next day. we had pizza delivered and i snuggled up and was out. we left pretty late in the afternoon on tuesday and drove around to beach and then made our way in. We gpt to nto MRG1's house about 11. MRG2 was sleeping but the next morning when her mommy brought her down...she's dang adorable ya'll! She's so much fun, it's so different interacting with her than the boys and i love it. I wish all of them would stop growing right now!

No comments: