10.04.2008

It's a pink day

oh wait...that's everyday for me! As I hope everyone knows, October is truly the pink month. It's breast cancer awareness month. 1 in every 8 women will be diagnosed...so squish your boobies to save your life. I think it's awesome how much everyone is doing to educate every woman and the best part is, it all comes in pink! I got up this morning and was feeling pink so I wore my newest favorite shoes...my S.M. hot pink jellies and a top to match. D came home last night witht he most beautiful rose, in pink. It's huge and the fragerance is unbelieveable! and to top it off the BX had a huge set up of BC stuff, so I had to get the BC Yankee Candle and let me just say...it's smells delicious! (mandarin cranberry)...so lick lids, buy the pink kitchen ware and do a monthy self exam...it could save your life.

No comments: