11.04.2010

Life

Hello Blog! This Princess has been super busy. I can't believe how in one instant our whole lives changed forever. I always thought that instant would be a third pregnancy or finally getting to hold our brand new gift from the water walker himself. But this time the instant was tragic, I totally saw it coming, I knew in my gut what that appointment was for. When all the words started coming out of her mouth I got dizzy and I felt the hot tears. How could she be saying this, to me, the princess. The girl who didn't go to college so she could have babies, the girl who has an extra room that is waiting to be covered in pink or blue. But she did and after she said all those words she said another (more like 5-10), surgery. Surgery, drilling, anethesia, burning... um, omg, keep your knife away from me, k thanks. So ya, I left my fertility dr with impending surgery and birth control. I wish I could go back to the days where my Coach was filled with sperm, needles, and vials of hormones that cost more than my entire outfit and my truck payment. She did say I have about 6 years before my body will not reposnd well to IVF. Either way, no babies are going to be made around here for awhile. Instead, I'm going to purchase one that has already been baked to perfection. It is going to be difficult to do this and I know it but I will have peace in knowing that a child was loved, fed, and wanted while it was in my home. They are not even here yet and they already have a grandma, grandpa, granny, pappy, greats, aunts, uncles, cousins, that loved them. I do worry about my little niece and nephew and how they'll do but they know Auntie loves them the most (K tells everyone) so I don't worry as much.

No comments: