8.03.2010

Day 6~20 of my favorite things

I'm almost giddy! I think this is my favortie post so far.

1. Pink~If it comes in pink i'll take it!
2. My BlackBerry~that girl is always by my side
3. Pictures~there is no better way to capture a memory
4. Family~they rock and are so very supportive
5. Shoes~I currently own about 165 pairs...and growing!
6. Old Navy flip flops~perfect fit everytime
7. Caprese Salad~raw perfection
8. Eggs Benedict~un-avaialble in Oklahoma
9. Shopping~ the cure all for whatever is going on
10. Mani/Pedis~aaahhhh
11. Texting~the perfect way to multi task
12. Giggling~talk about making your heart feel light
13. Getting my hair cut~It's always super fabulous after it's been cut up
14. Shopping~I love it that much :)
15. Baking~Feeding people makes me happy
16. Amazing Grace, sang by Bro Bobby~No music jsut his raw voice at altar call
17. My puppies~My 3 adorable furry children
18. Flowers~Calla Lillies are it but I love them all, except Easter Lillies
19. Getting packages in the mail~always from my Mama and full of love<3
20. God~Not that He's last but that he knows the ending

1 comment:

Amaprincess said...

We have a lot of the same favorites! I knew we were like twins!