4.25.2010

today is brought to you by the number 4

Well here we are in round 428 of being broken. I'm not really sure if it's round 428 but it sure as heck feels like it. This round has me on 4 little pills each night, and soemthing about 4 little pills makes me throw up at 4 am. That right there is enough to make me crazy. For some reason I've been mentally taking it harder the last few cycles. I think it really just means I need a vacation :) *hint,hint* I think it's been mentally harder because it's been physically harder. Each round is worse than the last and this one goes on for 12 l-o-n-g days. In the end though no matter how hard it is, I will truly appreciate my kids and how cherish every step they take. Children are a great blessing that are put here to show others how to be unselfish, love deeply, and of course to smooch! I will always understand what it is to want to be a parent, how hard it hurts, and how much special little people mean, because I am not promised to every have a baby. I don't need sympathy, I 'm not here for anyone to feel sorry for me. I just need encouragement. I am blessed everyday to right where I am, it's not easy but there are wonderful people that care enough to hold my hand. I have no regrets, I wouldn't change anything and I will continue forward! Up next, daily injections!

No comments: