4.06.2010

It's a bug spray kind of day!

I am having a pretty off kind of day. My brain is swirling with a million different things and I want to get them out...they however want to stay. Dang thoughts! They're like those gnats you get in the summer time that you swing and swing at until you get so pissed that you go inside. So today I sit here with my "gnats".
Now don't get me wrong I get out my bug spray and kill those little things every so often but the strong ones keep getting back up. Dang things! Infertility is a crappy awful thing, it makes you think about things that you shouldn't have to think about. It makes you nervous and unable to be excited about a new life growing inside of you. So today I sit here with thoughts of miscarriages, babies, unkind people, and soda. Hopefully the hours I have spent on my knees crying and pleading with God to make my dreams come true will produce more than rung burns. Until that glorious day comes, I'm going to hang out with my bug spray and maybe try one of those electric flyswatters. 

No comments: