7.17.2009

the great hot state of Texas

The drive from OK to TX went suprisingly fast. I have to say before I got out of the car, there are outlet malls EVERYWHERE! Hello love! I did get leg cramps about the last 2 hours which I realy fet after climbing the stairs to our 3rd story room. I was so ready to lay down in the bed. But there was a surprise on the bed. Hair, hairs everywhere. Nasty hairs on a fresh made bed. I call the front desk and they're like housekeeping's on the way. The rudest woman ever threw some sheets on the bed and said "we don't make beds at night" well she re-cleaned the whole room and DWG supervised :) The rest of the time has been wonderful, we've seen sil and bilKs new house and got to play with the boys (who are very happy to see their daddy)BIL had a ceremony yesterday and he got an awesome award. Today we are in TX on the parade field sitting in the sun watching the BMT graduation. Showers and sno cones coming up next

No comments: