3.15.2009

busy busy

I am always so busy! I like it that way though :) D is doing good, he's been pretty sick this week but he told me yesterday that he's feeling alot better. they've been having some nasty weather. so have we! i am so freaking sick of carpet! it's gross and the next person who wears shoes in my house is going to vaccum my carpet. I'm still doing good with losing weight and my shop is doing really good. Our next 3 months are going to be insane. Nanner is having surgery, I have a 2 days women's retreat, Easter, the girls are coming over for a girly day, 3 weddings, a 2 baby showers, a week of Vacation Bible School, and of course DWG will be home somewhere in the midst of all that. Hopefully he can keep up when he gets here.

today's sermon was good this morning. it was about forgiveness. how to completely forgive someone. i struggle with how do you keep forgiving a repeat offender? or that that person would probably love to hear you say that you "give in"? the preacher talked about how the bible says it's sinful to hate someone and that you will go to hell if you feel a forever hatred.

No comments: