1.27.2009

Okie snow day!!!

Day 2 actually and from the way people are talking there's going to be a day 3...the good news is, I have gotten so much done! I've got new weekly goals and a 6 month goal. I have lost so much weight and it feels so good. The snow days have let me work out 2 times a day plus the "manual" labor or hanging everything on the walls that is sitting on the floor. I've got my curtains hemmed, my yoga stuff ordered, my life in order really and it feels great! Right before Christmas in a book I was reading the author quoted scripture. Part of that scripture God was saying that too often we lean our "family" members for satisfaction and happiness. and that's wrong, that is what He is for. With that and the cleansing I have done the past few days I've come to see that just because you try and work at a relationship doesn't mean that it will blossom into what you want. After years I accept this and know that God will guide when it's time, if it's ever time. It along with all the other things I have put into place has brought me relief, a de-stressing. No more heartache for me!!! oh ya and D sent me a box!!! I love him so much and I'm ready for him to be home!

No comments: