12.21.2008

Trust in Me

that was what today's sermon was about...trusting in Him. So many things have been going on lately, that most days I just work and sleep. I have been praying hard core for answers...while I am still confused about some things I got clarity in others today. When you truly open your heart and let the anxiety out He's there.
today after church we went to Beth's and had lunch. Then we went over to the rest home and sang Christmas songs and one of the Deacon's did a short sermon about knowing Christ as more than Baby Jesus. One of the other girls from my class took her three little ones over there and everyone just loved them. Even if one did do a rain dance in the middle of the room the entire time.
D is good. He talks about things I don't want to hear but he's still talking so it can't be that bad...I guess. The way people have been behaving amazes me to no end but that is just making me stronger. One day when he takes off him armor and puts down his gun all will be right in the world

No comments: