11.09.2008

this weekend

was insane! friday I got my eyes dialated and I couldn't even read my texts...I'm suprised at&t didn't call and ask if my phone was stolen. I thought by saturday I'd be ok...I could read my phone but was beyond blind in the shower. I got my carpets and couch cleaned. There's just nothing better than nothing everything is super clean...ahhh, freshness. Today was Church day of course...I was running a little behind. Beth jumped out of her chair when I got in there she was worried something had happened to me. Her and I talked about the whole getting baptised thing. It's not that I don't accept Jesus as my Savior...I just didn't want to have to stand up in front of the whole church. Today I let the spirit in me win and I took the narrow less traveled road. In front of everyone I delcared my love for Jesus and accepted him as my Savior. Beth stood up there with me since D is gone. I ENTIRE church no kidding made their way to the front to hug me. I wanted to throw up, serioulsy. Three times Beth leaned over and whispered "stop holding your breath" lol I have anxiety! Hopefully I can get baptised when D is home, it would mean so much to me. My eyes are still blurry and I've been here for awhile working on some sunday school stuff for next week.
*by the way....D got his flight moved so he'll be home 22 hours earlier than originally planned. Also the confirmed the day he's leaving for the big I.

No comments: