9.05.2008

Welcome!!!

It's funny how when you're little you have your whole life picked out...then in walks a handsome man in BDU's...well the first date he was wearing a race shirt and jeans! Never in a million years did I think I'd be living in hillbilly Oklahoma, with 3 "dogs" and husband. I love my life..it's hard and there are lots of bumps...but I am very proud of my Airman and take my wifey job very serious. D is getting ready to delpoy again and I found myself desperately searching for that calming place. Check back often you never know what I may write, I am afterall a Yankeeeee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing

Unknown said...

yes. It works anonymous. LMAO.

mimi said...

ENOYING YUUR BLOGGING. GOOD LUCK THIS TIME ON YOUR FERTILITY JOURNEY.

GLAD WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH DERRICK, THIS TECHNICAL STUFF IS GREAT.