9.09.2008

so many things....

...so freaking little time!!! and to think people are this busy and carrying kids around too! Right before it's time for D to leave I always feel like my to do list is 3 miles long and I have 1 minute to be super wifey and get it done. Not that I'm complaining...it sure does make the time go by with less tears. He started getting his Anthrax, etc...shots yesterday...GAH knife to my heart. I have good things to look forward to while he's gone. G is SOOO staying at Auntie's house, I'm going to let him do WHATEVER he wants :) shhh..don't tell his mommy ;) anyway...I need to call Cali and see why I still haven't got my birth certificate, and driver's licence. Get a new ID... *sigh* in the mean time find out where the hubs is..anyone know? and go watch P's ballgame

No comments: